The SX8200 Pro M.2 2280 SSD is XPG’s fastest SSD to date and is designed for avid PC enthusiasts, gamers, and overclockers. It features an ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface that offers sustained peak read/write speeds of 3500/3000MB per second, outpacing SATA 6Gb/s by a wide margin. Supporting NVMe 1.3, the SX8200 Pro delivers excellent random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. With SLC caching, a DRAM Cache buffer, E2E Data Protection, and LDPC ECC, it maintains high speeds and data integrity, even during highly intensive applications such as gaming rendering, and overclocking.
*Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, hardware test platform, test software, operating system and other system variables
Experience Stunning Speed
- Rapid PCIe Gen3x4 Interface : read/write up to 3500/3000MB/s
- NVMe 1.3-Support
- New Generation 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
- M.2 2280 Form Factor : supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
- Designed for discerning gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and video content producers
In Pursuit of Higher Performance
With intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the SX8200 Pro can accelerate sequential and 4K random read/write speeds to shorten system response time, making it especially suitable for multimedia editing and gaming.
3D NAND Flash – Higher Capacity, Efficiency, and Reliability
Built with 3D NAND Flash the SX8200 Pro comes in capacities of up to 2TB, offers higher efficiency, and is more reliable than 2D SSDs. Thanks to the support of data protection technologies, it also features a high TBW and excellent durability to meet the demands of various applications.
LDPC ECC Ensures Data Integrity
The SX8200 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers and a longer SSD lifespan.
E2E Data Protection and RAID Engine
Supporting E2E (End-to-End) Data Protection and RAID Engine, the SX8200 Pro ensures data safety, integrity, and delivers an extended lifespan.
Cool XPG heatsink included
The SX8200 Pro box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY. With or without heatsink: the choice is yours, as the SX6000 looks great in builds either way.
อ้างอิงจาก : https://www.xpg.com/
- Capacities: 256GB / 512GB / 1TB
- Power Consumption: 0.33W Active (Typical),
- NAND Flash: 3D TLC 0.14W Slumber (Typical) (*measured by power meter)
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~85°C
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- Dimensions (L x W x T): 22 x 80 x 3.5mm
- Certifications: RoHS, CE, FCC, BSMI, VCCI, KC
- Weight: 8g
- Warranty: 5 years