The ultralight 1-kilogram2 Zenbook S 13 OLED is an elegant and powerful companion for those with busy lifestyles. It packs a lot of advanced technology into its super-thin 14.9 mm magnesium-aluminum alloy chassis, including the latest AMD Ryzen™ 6000-Series Processors and AMD Radeon™ graphics. Finished in one of four sophisticated new colors — Ponder Blue, Aqua Celadon, Vestige Beige and Refined White — Zenbook S 13 OLED is designed to stand out, yet it blends in anywhere. Your eyes — and your fingers — will enjoy the clarity and responsiveness of the 16:10 13.3-inch 2.8K OLED NanoEdge touchscreen3,4,5 which is Dolby Vision-certified with ultra-vivid colors for a superlative viewing experience. And your ears will appreciate the immersive multi-dimensional sound from the Dolby Atmos audio system. Elegance doesn’t get much more refined than this.
Lightweight, thin and tough
Zenbook S 13 OLED is lighter than any other 13.3-inch laptop in its class, with a sleek 1-kilogram, 14.9-millimeter-thin chassis made from durable magnesium-aluminum alloy chassis. It’s the ultimate ultraportable laptop for effortless on-the-go productivity and creativity.
With its long-lasting high-capacity battery, Zenbook S 13 OLED needs fewer trips to the power outlet when you’re out and about. And when it’s time for a top-up, the fast-charge technology can take it to 60% capacity in as little as 49 minutes, so there’s no need to break your flow. With ASUS USB-C® Easy Charge6, it can be quickly charged using a USB-C Power Delivery-certified charger, or you can top it up with any standard USB-C charger such as an airline charger, a portable charger or a power bank.
Ponder Blue is a darker color scheme inspired by silent nights spent alone. It projects professional wisdom and introspection.
Take on any task
Zenbook S 13 OLED is powerfully equipped with the latest AMD Ryzen 6000-Series processors, up to 16 GB of fast RAM, and AMD Radeon mobile graphics, so you can confidently tackle any work or leisure task, wherever you are. Its ultrafast SSD ensures fast boot times and instant app loads, and with the latest WiFi 6E you’ll enjoy faster, smoother and more reliable connections. Zenbook S 13 OLED is your dependable, high-performance companion.
See more, see clearer
Any visuals will look better on Zenbook S 13 OLED’s gorgeous 2.8K OLED HDR touchscreen. The expansive 16:10 aspect ratio gives you a bigger workspace, and the four-sided NanoEdge design with ultraslim bezels creates more screen area for an immersive viewing experience. The super-bright PANTONE® Validated screen is color-accurate, and is DisplayHDR® True Black 500 certified for deeper blacks and ultrahigh contrast. It’s also TÜV Rheinland-certified for eye care, so your eyes will stay comfortable even during long viewing sessions. The touchscreen supports a high-precision MPP 2.0 stylus8 — such as the ASUS Pen 2.0 — with 4096 pressure levels, allowing intuitive and natural input for notes, sketches or drawing.
ASUS OLED DISPLAY
An OLED cinema in your hands
ASUS OLED display laptops come with a best-in-class color gamut. They reproduce colors with superb real-life accuracy for professional-grade visuals, making it perfect for professional and creative work, or anyone who simply wants to enjoy the very best color fidelity. An OLED display, due to the nature of the special organic light-emitting compounds it uses, reduces harmful blue light by up to 70%9 compared to LCD displays, making it extra gentle on your eyes to reduce the risk of retinal damage.
ASUS SPLENDID TECHNOLOGY
Customizable color gamut for every need
The display’s color gamut can be quickly and easily switched for different tasks or preferences. On top of the ultravivid native color setting, choose sRGB for creating web content or browsing, DCI-P3 for cinema content, or Display P3 for movie-grade colors finessed to fit everyday viewing in the real world.
Break the sound barrier
For unrivaled audio quality, Zenbook S 13 OLED has a stereo sound system certified by the audio experts at Harman Kardon. It delivers powerful, immersive sound that’s crystal-clear, giving you superbly immersive entertainment and communications.
The immersive sound of Dolby Atmos® indulges you in your favorite entertainment with sound that moves all around you with breathtaking realism in music, movies and TV.
Smart Amp — 350% louder sound, zero distortion
The volume-enhancing, distortion-suppressing dual-channel smart amplifier is equipped with a powerful DSP chip that can drive the twin speakers at the maximum volume possible while preventing long-term damage to the sensitive speaker voice coils. Creating or listening to audio in your videos, movies, music or games has never sounded better!
KEYBOARD AND TOUCHPAD
Unrivaled input experience
It’s our mission at ASUS to elevate human interaction with technology to a higher and more intuitive level than ever before. The latest ASUS ErgoSense keyboard and touchpad are engineered to enable an unrivaled input experience that’s in harmony with how you move, feel and touch. Your comfort is our highest priority. That’s why the ASUS ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum bounce and travel calculated with fine-tuned precision. Scrolling on our ASUS ErgoSense touchpad is just like touching silk. Its surface has a special low-friction coating that’s also fingerprint resistant, keeping your work area as clean as new. Experience the ASUS ErgoSense keyboard and touchpad, and you’ll soon find yourself cruising effortlessly through your work.
ASUS ANTIBACTERIAL GUARD
99% bacterial inhibition. Your health safeguarded.
The surface of any laptop harbors thousands of potentially harmful bacteria. To keep your laptop hygienic, it’s protected by ASUS Antibacterial Guard — a special surface treatment that keeps the bugs at bay. In fact, Antibacterial Guard has been scientifically proven12 to inhibit the growth of bacteria13 by more than 99% over a 24-hour period, ensuring the surfaces14 of your laptop clean and sanitary for longer and reducing the spread of potentially harmful bacteria via contact.
Real-time webcam image optimization
ASUS 3D Noise Reduction (3DNR) Technology and the new webcam effects in MyASUS take your video-calling experience to the next level. 3DNR significantly upgrades the webcam image clarity, with a unique algorithm that sharpens images and performs real-time de-noising to make sure everything looks crisp and clear during video calls.
AI NOISE SUPPRESSION
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technology
With the increase of remote work and video conferences, we’ve implemented ASUS AI noise-canceling audio technology to ensure the best experience. This employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. The ClearVoice Mic feature in the MyASUS app can filter out ambient noise, and normalize all individual voices in Multi-presenter mode from different positions for optimum group conference-call quality. The ClearVoice Speaker feature filters out all ambient noise apart from human speech — so you’ll hear what everyone else is saying.
Try the demo to experience the amazing difference in different environment that ASUS AI noise-canceling technology can make.
It may be slim and compact, but Zenbook S 13 OLED has all the I/O ports you need for easy connectivity to your devices and peripherals. The USB-C® ports support Power Delivery and 4K external displays for enhanced productivity, while communications and audio I/O are taken care of by the convenient audio combo jack.
WIFI MASTER PREMIUM16
Fine-tuned with WiFi Master Premium technology
ASUS is a leader in wireless-networking innovation, and we created the ASUS WiFi Master Premium standard to ensure that our laptops deliver superior WiFi performance in any situation. Zenbook S 13 OLED features the latest WiFi 6E17 that loads online content in the blink of an eye, enhanced by the exclusive WiFi fine-tuning technologies and software features that help deliver the speed, stability and coverage needed to meet the strict WiFi Master performance requirements. ASUS WiFi Stabilizer filters out wireless interference, so you’ll always enjoy the fastest possible speeds. You can also enable WiFi SmartConnect to automatically connect to the best WiFi signal and known mobile hotspots.
USB-C® Easy Charge: Power anytime, anywhere
USB-C® Easy Charge support means that your Zenbook S 13 OLED can be used with a wide range of standard 5-20V USB-C® chargers. You can enjoy ultrafast charging with any PD (Power Delivery) certified charger, including the 65-watt fast-charge adapter supplied with Zenbook S 13 OLED, or juice up your device on the go with airline chargers, portable chargers or power banks!
Truly personalized workflow
MyASUS hosts a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your laptop, and the powerful GlideX is a cross-device screen-sharing solution. Optimize your laptop’s performance and boost your productivity with ASUS apps!
Your PC just got better
MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC’s performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales service and support.
Your on-the-go work and play space
GlideX is a cross-device screen-sharing solution that uses wired or wireless connections to give you a bigger and better space for work and play. With Screen Mirror you can project your device’s screen to PC for easier keyboard input on a bigger space; with Screen Extend you can create more space turning your tablet into a secondary display on the go. GlideX optimizes your workflow in the blink of an eye!
SCREENXPERT 3 FOR ASUS PCS
Manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC
The ScreenXpert 3 — which you can download from Microsoft store or find in your PC’s Start menu — helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC. It also lets you turn your camera or microphone on and off and check their status on your PC’s screen without using the keyboard. ScreenXpert 3 for ASUS PCs puts you in full control of your workflow!
Toughness you can rely on
Zenbook S 13 OLED has been tested to meet the ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810H military standard for reliability and durability. Tests consisted of a punishing regime designed to ensure survival in harsh environments, and included power-on drop tests, vibration tests, and operation at extremes of humidity, altitude and temperature. Zenbook S 13 OLED has also passed ASUS laptop stress tests that far exceed the standards set by the industry.
- According to overall laptop weight including battery, as of January 17, 2022 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing Zenbook S 13 OLED (UM5302) with competing products in its class (laptops with an OLED screen measuring 13.3 inches diagonal) from vendors including Acer, Apple, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, Microsoft and Samsung.
- Weight might vary by specifications.
- The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- The stated 2.8 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 2.88 mm. Measured based on standard (OLED) display configuration. The top bezel width is 7.0 mm and the bottom bezel width is 11.9 mm.
- Touchscreen is only available on models with a glass-covered display.
- The charging speed of a Power Delivery charger will match the connected adapter’s power output, up to a maximum of 100 watts. USB-C® Easy Charge provides 4.5 watt charging when connected to a non-Power Delivery charger, including most portable and USB Type-A to USB-C® chargers. Some portable chargers may not support such features, depending on the configuration.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on February 8, 2022 using the 1080p Video Playback scenario. Test configuration: Zenbook UM5302TA, OLED non-touch panel, AMD R5-6600U, 512 GB SSD, 8 GB RAM. Test settings: WiFi enabled but disconnected (not connected to any access point), Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, display brightness set to 150 cd/m2. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- ASUS Pen 2.0 is optional.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- Compared to average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- Please note that all versions of NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system. The Refined White version is not available with NumberPad.
- Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces).
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
- ASUS Antibacterial Guard protection is applied to both the keyboard and palm-rest area. The touchpad area is not treated with ASUS Antibacterial Guard.
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antibacterial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature is only supported in Windows 11 or later.
NOTEBOOK (โน้ตบุ๊ค) ASUS ZENBOOK S 13 OLED UM5302TA-LV722WS (PONDER BLUE)
|Processor||AMD Ryzen™ 7 6800U Mobile Processor (8-core/16-thread, 16MB cache, up to 4.7 GHz max boost)|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon™ Graphics|
|Display Screen||13.3” 2.8K (2880 x 1800) OLED 16:10 600nits HDR, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut|
|Main Memory||16GB LPDDR5 on board|
|Storage||1TB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 4.0 Performance SSD|
|Optical Disk Drive||None|
|Web Camera||720p HD camera|
|I/O ports||3x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C support display / power delivery
1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack
|Audio||Smart Amp Technology
|Wireless||Wi-Fi 6E(802.11ax) (Dual band) 2*2 + Bluetooth 5|
|Power Adapter||TYPE-C, 65W AC Adapter, Output: 20V DC, 3.25A, 65W, Input: 100-240V AC 50/60GHz universal|
|Battery||67WHrs, 4S1P, 4-cell Li-ion|
|OS||Windows 11 Home (64-bit)+ Office Home and Student 2021|
|Keyboard||Backlit Chiclet Keyboard|
|Dimension||(W x D x H) : 29.67 x 21.05 x 1.49 ~ 1.49 cm|
|Net Weight||1.00 KG|
|Warranty||3 Years Onsite|